Tuesday 26 November 2019

The secret of poems and steaming casseroles


The secret of poems and steaming casseroles



You broke my dreaming



Sweet as toffee

I’m listening



The shock of you



Dreams and memories

Beautiful scenery



Light it up with wine!



Believing in magic

The whole bottle of pills



The last of the sun?



A smile held forever



A soul commercial



Rain can stop



Crystal notes

Blossoms in the street



When the dream was you



Let’s hide in a cave

Jump over the waves

Let’s find a rockpool

And erotic dreamy jewels



I found a stone in the ocean

I’m gonna paint it when I get home



I’m licking an ice cream cone

With a chocolate flake

It’s a date!



Fishing around the world

Looking for a pearl

Kissing until you find

The right girl



Making her hair curl

Making her dress twirl



Christmas is on its way

All that trouble for one day

But we love to see the children play

In matching jams,a family!



I looked outside the window

Has Santa been and has it snowed?



Did I get my toy or had it been sold?

I look at my sister and we run pass the decorated walls



Why does my heart always get broken?

Why am I holding on to this love token?

Why can I never find my vocal?

Why do I not belong to a local?

I’m not sure that I even want to go global

I just want to sing,

Have friends and be normal



How much longer God?

How much fuckin blood?

Why is God ignoring me?



Christmas

Merry Carey Christmas!!!

Don’t forget the calendar

Don’t forget your camera!



When someone has died

They are smiling down on you

You wish they would climb down for you



An Angels talking to be She’s in a painting

I want to be free



Help me I feel so sick I need peace



Sunny songs and bon bons






No comments:

Post a Comment