Saturday 4 July 2020

Stroke of luck


‘By some stroke of luck I found you’-Peter Stavropoulos



Travel to my heart

I’m falling apart



‘Your future,

Your nature,

Your symphony’-Covany Udoh



By the gospel

Everything’s possible



‘To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night’-Kahlil Gibran



‘Your friend is your needs answered’-Kahlil Gibran



‘Pleasure is a freedom-song’-Kahlil Gibran



Messenger of love

A flock of angels



The gate to eternity

That’s what you promised me



Singing a deeper song



‘Sunsets are when,

Heaven meets hell,

With a soft ,

Passionate kiss,

And for

A moment in time,

All aching souls,

Find themselves at peace’-Gabriela Rigobelli



‘Peaceful,powerful and free’-Gabriela Rigobelli



‘Electric star and pencil plays’-Ralph Waldo Emerson



‘His enchanting food’-Ralph Waldo Emerson



Little Britain

That little green place



The Mountain Dew

Climbing towards you



Orange blossom and a sunset



A prayer and a wish for your kiss



‘The mocha complexion’-Tonya Young



‘Let another sister shine’-Tonya Young


‘His love for me under construction’-Tonya Young



‘Looking for a home on empty sheets of paper’-Tonya Young



‘The pleasure of a woman’s juices’-Tonya Young



‘He jumped into my heart

Created a spark’-Tonya Young



‘I gave him the key

To paradise

And he

Threw it into the ocean’-Tonya Young



‘That first kiss bound me to you’-Tonya Young



‘Anchor your heart

To mine

And pull me to safety’-Tonya Young



‘Clouds forming a layer of protection’-Tonya Young



To help the world



Re-cycle plastic

Stay active



Getting along can be magic








No comments:

Post a Comment