Saturday 4 July 2020

Romantic disposition


Romantic disposition

I am still a lady

But sometimes I feel like a ghost



May I rest in your nest?

I feel blessed



‘A song that soared to the sky’-Don Marquis



Hoping for the life romantic



How beautiful is the universe



The touch of you

The touch of sky blue



The eternal struggle



There’s an eternal struggle with depression



Young sonneteer

You can start any age



Be beautiful boss



Children are like planets in the sky



Admirers on Mars



Sea warm as a dream



‘Humanity will shed poems’-Don Marquis



I want to know

The soul of Cleopatra



Why am I sent to hell?



What do you do when you’ve ate too much?

Dream one day you will be touched



What do you do when you’ve slept too much?

Dream one day you will be happy to wake up



What do you do when you’ve full of cuts?

Dream one day you will be healed and loved

 

What do you do when it feels like you didn’t do enough?

You wasn’t strong or tough?

Dream one day someone will give a fuck



What do you do when you have no memory?

Dream one day for a remedy



I dreamed of walking to school with you

I dreamed of talking,you were so cool

I dreamed of swimming alone in a pool

I dreamed of swimming in the ocean blue



But I didn’t have the words

I wanted to twitter like the birds

Spin the bottle,truth or dare

You and me in the air



Then facebook came along,still

I really hope to write a song

What I would give to be wise and young



Our own field of lambs



Twilight of history

Map of geography



Simple joys

Simple sorrows



‘Compare her heart to a dying moon’-Anon




No comments:

Post a Comment