Wednesday 22 July 2020

The simple art of Aurora and the skies


The simple art of Aurora and the skies

‘The gifts of nature and of grace’-William Cowper

Children’s admiration and love

The crowd in unison
Harmonious

Amid the purple blooms
Under the purple moon

Melancholy pond

The stream of rhyme
Running through my mind

‘My little wild poet’-Anon

Dreams of a spiral stair case

Pleasant weather
Dined together
Toasting with a crystal glass

Garden flowers
Working hours

Love deep as the sea
You are carrying me

Youthful glory being at school

‘The heart-enlarging hills’-Coventry Patmore

The kiss the amethyst

‘Prayer and psalm’-Anon

Landscape bright and strong
Let’s write a song

‘The wonder and bloom of the world’-Matthew Arnold

Flowers of red on the bed

Angel forms

Pie ntologist

I wish you magic

I cry –cause your far away
I cry- cause you didn’t stay
I cry-every night and day
I cry-watching every wave

Swinging my legs on a rock of a bay
Watching the sunset bobbing away

Don’t want to be a coward
I wish that I had powers
I wish I was a lit up tower
Or part of a singing choir

My heart is in New York
I’m still taking a soak

I’m picking up a Vogue
Drinking coffee,will I find some gold?
Dreaming of the clothes

Like I was hooked on space
He was snow quiet

‘Just say it’-Song title

Christmas
The morning
The presents

Bless the hills and the windmills

A heart of sorrow,tell me

Looking
A orange husk of moon

The flowerbed of madness


No comments:

Post a Comment