Saturday 4 July 2020

Magic of the galaxy


Magic of the galaxy



‘Ultimate dream of a kiss’-Anon



‘A glitter of heaven’

‘A chamber of creation’-Anon



On rainbow bridges



Simple,sapphire eyes



Steering the wheel of the sun



An hour of prayer

The breaking of bread

Giving peace instead of anger



‘When Christmas day arrives

Christ keeps the love alive’ Anon



‘A black swan of grief’-Anon



A one way dream



‘Storm bruised cloud’-Anon



The great book of forever (Bible)



The forever library



‘I wrote a poem made of love’-Anon

I felt the ripples of your heart’-Anon



Turquoise dreams of lust



‘Every moment was a chance

To make love

Make you smile

Make you dream’-Anon



I wept for many truths



Eternities web

The Internet



A mixture of dreams and reality



The summer cleanses

I can smell the chlorine



Neon butterflies and dreams



Pulling back the lace of Mountains

Vibration of the Alps



Coffee bean eyes

A roadside café



The piano delicate fingers

An eternity



The click of our hearts



Those with wings

My lift to heaven



Waiting for a song to unfold



‘A blue and amber moment’



A vision of the future

Yellow smiling of the sun



Endorphin in my dreams



He’ll wait for me at heavens dawn



My old home

A heavenly seat



Dreams of youth and madness



The sugar of morning

Trying to be healthy

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment