Saturday 4 July 2020

Winged and glorious


Winged and glorious superstars



Towering goal



Our love

It won’t be masked



‘Sometimes it just takes one person

To believe in us

And we finally feel seen’-Anon



Just a hope with desire

Of a writer



Love and birds are free

The glisten in my eye



The sighing shore

A passion and a cry



Youngest flower

Happy hour



When my pilgrimage is made

I will be unafraid



Start writing and your words will start fighting



Suddenly you’re a mountain

Sharing the spark



‘Marshmallow puffs’-Garrison Wells



Sonic rays

Teaching ways of harmony



Look for the content of their character



The world looks prettier when you are happy



‘Stand on the balcony

And feel the breeze,

The silence,the moment’-Robert Louis Stevenson



‘Your chest for the pearls rolling down my cheeks’- Robert Louis Stevenson



I remember the sunset ember

Walking on the beach

You looked at me like a wild peach



I want a songful crowd



Austere and pure (The Brontes)



The curling smoke of wigwams

I imagined in the garden



Love the sunshine of the meadow

Gave a twinkle to the water



The flush of sunset (playing card games)



A shore with pebbles to collect

The art project



Utter darkness,

I needed moonlight,

Starlight,

Firelight



Star of tenderness and passion

There is an attraction



Medicine and magic



The mystic chorus of birds



That moment in the starlight (Hollywood role)



‘The earth that’s bright and joyous’-Anon



To get up early

The blushing light of the morning



Do you have the keys to the heavens?



Shone a more beautiful sun on holiday



His eyes glanced with wonderful brightness



I can’t resist the embrace

The softest song is sung


No comments:

Post a Comment