Wednesday 22 July 2020

My sun and song


'My sun and song and spring were you’-Sara Teasdale

The blue and blue

I wake up
The singing fire of spring

Your love is beautiful

‘The sun azure and amber fire’-Anon

Hidden music in my brain

‘Lost in the swirl of light’-Sara Teasdale

I love new snow everywhere

Awards
My heart goes to you

Music
Luxuries of sound

I can’t think of the words
I can’t hear any birds
I love the smell of summer airs
It seems like everyone else is in pairs

How do I ace an interview?
I just want to make music

Create something true

Writing on a blackboard

Exams

I look around,heads down
Hearts pound
Like I’m running from a pack of hounds
Page turning,chairs moving
Good learning,I hope
How do I cope?
If I sharpen these pencils
I can feel the tension,
If I put them up my nose and
Bang my head on the table,
Does that mean I’m mental?

The Future

Is it all in computers?
I wonder if I will be cuter?
I need a recruiter
I need to feel cooler
I need some humour
Dance like a storm trooper

Maybe there will be a lighter hoover?
Maybe I’ll be a portal user!

I don’t want to be looser
Maybe I’ll find a seducer

The dove in him
And loving him

Singing melodious songs to the sea

You are lyrical and delightful

Wondrous birds flying miles and miles

‘Bird of precious gold’-Anon

When spring comes back with all its bliss
And lover’s kiss

Loves desires
Loves admires

The Bright Lamp (Sun)

Birds chirping choir
The spring admire

Vocal threads
I am not dead

Travelling dreams of paradise and light



No comments:

Post a Comment