Saturday 4 July 2020

I want to feel alive






I want to feel alive

Do more than just survive

I want to take that dive

I want to feel revived



Two swans in a cake



Eating tic tacs in even numbers



I wish I could see all of the Worlds Wonders

I wish I could travel for the whole of summer

That time of year when you don’t need a jumper

That time of year your glad you did Zumba



Childrens Summer



There’s a fire in my heart

And I’m making my own go-kart

I am drawing my own art

I am making a jam tart

I’m having a game of darts

I am playing some Mozart



It takes so long to fill the paddling pool

vBut its better that waiting for the bus to school



I’m wearing a red tinted sun visor

And I’ve washed dad’s car for a fiver

I am the champion at kerby

And I like to watch the birds early



Robinsons ice cream van waits just outside out house

We are quiet for a minute and then we are shouting out!



I used to have a crush on a

Boy up the road

When we had a game of pool

His eyes just glowed



Thankful

There’s a song in the trees

Honey from the bee’s

The smell of flowers in the breeze



The sun is shining

People are dining

When the evening comes the stars are exciting!



The beach is hot

We are playing cricket and I’m taking a shot

Lying on our li-lo a lot!



A beautiful spot



The face of a dream

The soul of a team

A coco bean



‘To find the sun’-Jonanthan Galassi



Waves and swirls



I could watch forever



‘The gold forever’-Jonanthan Galassi



Summer skin



‘The waters sapphire coloured bronze’-Jonathan Galassi



‘O sweet spontaneous’-E.E.Cummings




No comments:

Post a Comment