Saturday 4 July 2020

Fresh and shining


Fresh and shining

Yellow and vibrant



Bliss of the sea

Written on the waters



‘To kiss the tender eyelids of the year’-Hilaire Belloc



Piano players are young flowerets



‘My heart is healed

I have found a field’-Hilaire Belloc



Titles in the skies?



‘My rhyme is written,my work is done’-Hiliare Belloc



Opal standing alone



Lively autumn breeze

We have forever to burn

In the realms of love



You kissed me

You dismissed me



When you walk in the room

I see stars and the moon

Hoping for a kiss

Will you bring me good fortune?



Lift me like a balloon

Smile like a cartoon

Help me write a signature tune



Inspire in Action



Be decent



When I see the sun

I feel my heart and my lungs

The birds are in song

The grass is cool and getting long



A big heart

I can see your eyes in the dark

The moon is a electrical arc

In the morning,I start the day with a spark



It’s when I hurt

I’m in a vast desert

I feel like an introvert



Incredibly knowing,the English apple



‘The speech of the little stories’-Lawrence Durrell



Dance and be merry

There may be reports of love



‘The amazing blue’-Lawrence Durrell



‘Diamond in the deep’-Lawrence Durrell



Flowers and toffee wrappers



‘The page of the weather’-Norman Nicholson



God’s fresh air

A deep trance



‘A dolphin fountain’-Tom Paulin



An unfinished sonnet



‘A jammy silence’-Tom Paulin



Feeling romantic

Just you and a blanket

Your love I just drank it

I want to plant it



Is it your genes or your greens?



You have the gym gear

Let’s work on your fear



I’m despairing

It’s not a rare thing

I eat too much

I’m missing touch




No comments:

Post a Comment