Saturday 4 July 2020

Hearts in heaven




Hearts in heaven

I was only seven



I miss you Grandad,you died 33 years ago

I loved your stories

You once gave me a yoyo!



Chocolate Magnum

At the fridge

No courage



One drop of your water

Means more than the sea



Just a few of your words

Would fall in my ear

And give me tears



‘Lambkind’-from Shaun the sheep!



My head in a circus



Far from your eyes

Can you hear my cries?

When a dove flies

It means it’s sunrise



I hate goodbyes

When a flower dies

Or when someone tells you a bunch of lies


You have to be wise



I love allies

I love good guys

I love good buys



I love a sunlit face

I love a moonlit face



Fancy dress

Is like becoming a dream



‘He dressed up as a fairytale Unicorn

With an ice cream stuck on his head’-Richard Digance



Glorious mud at a music festival



A simple diet

Stay quiet



Large and alone



‘Sorrow or a tune’-Eleanor Fargeon



‘Roses are red

Violets are blue

The worlds a better place

Cos of volunteers like you’-Anon FB



‘Sure weeping’-John Skelton



Kisses many



A sweet blushing cheek

Makes all thing pure



Antique song



‘Govern my despair’-Sir Henry Wotten



‘The handsome and the kind’-Sir Charles Sedley



To Inspire love and joy



Eyes, Make a wish



‘A lovely apparition sent

To be a moments ornament’-William Wordsworth



‘A promise and a mystery’-Samuel Taylor Coleridge



‘Golden orb of perfect song’-Elizabeth Barrett Browning



Every waltz



‘A kiss of desire on the lips’-John Boyle O’Reilly



‘The sweetest passage of a song’-Alice Meynell



Not smiling fucking filing

I need a job I love


No comments:

Post a Comment