Saturday 4 July 2020

He says


He says I have a devil family

But his voice is the only one I hear

He talks like God doesn’t love me

But his voice is the one killing me



The Bible says fear not

I have to stop looking at my clock



Children’s gift

Jar with teddy,sweets and stationery



Mountains peak

Cheek to cheek



Love is the secret

Patient and kind



Sunsets and the hills

Purple stars



The dawn is robed in red

With hands of love



Those diamond hours



‘Love is the most durable power in the world’-Martin Luther King



Love’s pure dream



Agaelic blessing



Deep peace of the running wave to you,

Deep peace of the flowing air to you,

Deep peace of the quiet earth to you,

Deep peace of the shining stars to you,

Deep peace of the gentle night to you,

Moon and stars pour their healing light on you

Deep peace of Christ the light of the world to you,

Deep peace of Christ to you



‘The gift of suffering’-Alice Walker



‘The endless teaching’-Alice Walker



‘Emphatic lights’-Alice Walker



A soul of everything

My Mothers magic



‘This is why humanity is worth loving.

Fiercely,passionately ,

Without a moment of holding back’-Alice Walker



The bar of love

Sweet people



Delight in style

Let me watch you for a while



When he’s an exercise of the heart



All your words are safe here

Have a beer



Lantern-lit eyes

Following the skies



Choirs of the sea

Swimming up to me



Lyric and rose and lovely clothes



‘The sea white-flowered’- George Mackey Brown



Pearl glimmer kit



My heart unlocked with a prayer



The princess of this orchard

Picks the only flower



The gold flame

Golden writing






No comments:

Post a Comment