Saturday 4 July 2020

Every year I want a rose


Every year I want a rose

I want poetry by the loads

Will I ever be proposed to?

Will I ever fit in my clothes?



To God



Why am I in a deep fog?

I am looking for cat’s eyes on the motorway

Listening to a monologue

Help me God,show your rod



Thunder roars

Rain pours



I used to have a choice

I need my voice



I hate this noise in my head

If feels like water I have to tread



I wanna fall in love

I wanna be brave enough

I wanna trust and meet a dove

Send my heart to God above



I wanna find a friend

That keeps me smiling,heaven-sent

To go halves on the rent

And truly listen to me vent



Heaven-sent

Perfect gent



Perfume design



I want a child

I want that mild stone



They tell me to read the Bible

That Angels are watching your recital

They will catch your fall



Praying



Praying for the people in the floods

Praying for the people in the bush

Praying for the people with coronavirus



Guest performer!



Turn it around

Pound after pound

Find your sound

Hit the town

Wear that gown



The devil in my head

Don’t want to get out of bed

Last night I cried

And my eyes just bled




I feel quite dead

I wanna hide in the shed

Though the sky is a shiny red

My work is unread



Looking paradise



‘Falls heavy from the sky’-Andrew Marvell



‘Wonder-waiting eyes’-Robert Southey



Astrology

Possibility

Musicality



Last night I cried

The stars decided to hide

I had no guide

No truth,just lies



To my surprize

I saw your eyes

And I wanted to rise



If I could collect you I would

Like finding flowers in the woods



If I could pet you I would

Bring you food and shelter and love




No comments:

Post a Comment