Saturday 4 July 2020

Will i ever go on an audition?


Will I ever go on an audition?

Will I ever be friends with a hairdresser

Or beautician ?



Will they always be in competition?

Will my sin be in good condition?



I want to have my own art exhibition

I want to have a new dental technician



He just kept saying

‘No inhibitions’

I want to make the right decision



Switching to grilled chicken

Switching to no bitching

I want to go fishing

Cook up something in the kitchen



Do some kissing!



Can I send you to prison?

You are forcing me to listen

You are forcing me to eat

And the sun has not even risen



Britain Ambition



Holidays



A strawberry treat

Waiting for the heat

I’m wrapping myself around the clothes on the line,

They are bed sheets



Blazing hell

I need a wishing well

There’s no-one to tell but

I do appreciate ‘The Colour Purple’



Went on a walk on Cuerden Park

Lot’s of dogs and families about



We took nature in felt the bark

The stream put a spark in my eye



I used to show my waist

I used to put make-up on my face

I used to wear underwear with lace

I used to have a happy place



Watching the soaps

But they are not all my hopes



Waiting for the cavalry

Technics Music Academy

With friends and family

The whole of humanity



Milkyway galaxy

Spirituality



The Apple Tree Fantasy



When the sunset glows

And the bars don’t close

And you strike a pose

With a sunkissed nose



When you dine in the evening

And you start believing

It could be your night



Summer



The flowers and the springs

The wood that burning

The birds that sing

The grass tickling



The birds that take a bath

Children run and laugh

Walking along a secret woodland path



Ice pops from the freezer

Seeing different creatures

We hate the wasps and bees

Everyone agrees


No comments:

Post a Comment