Saturday 4 July 2020

A field of silken flowers


‘A field of silken flowers’-Anon



‘Into your arms

Into your kiss

Into your love’-A.Nat



‘You’re the dream

You’re the book

You’re the life changing moment

You’re the aimless night drive to everywhere’-A.Nat



‘My soul filled with light’-Angel Judge



‘Guiding me with a ray of cheer’-Angel Judge



Sweet and spiritual

I think you have it all



Love and grief and death



‘Sunbright Italy’-Anon



Purity,perfection,strength

Holding a baby



Beloved,beautiful baby



‘I dream,I dream,I dream’-Anon



The voice of the rain

V’s

The sunshine of my youth



A triumph upstairs (having sex)!



The power of doing good

Coronavirus unity



‘A warrior song’-Anon



‘Crazy with joy’’-Jenny Joseph



The smile of the shop girl

I was hoping for a date

See the world

I wanted to create



I wait

I wait

I wait



The Wedding



The day was fair

Smiling eyes at the alter



Kiss and play in the bedroom



‘Fame and interest’-Anon



A voice of peace fore-tells



When you open your eyes

I have eternal moonlight



A falling at sunset

A falling when we met



The dawn of a thousand dreams and thrills



‘Sensous stars’-Chaucer



Floating in the breeze

Evergreen leaves



Headache again

Headache the pain



‘Get out of my head’-Anon



‘You just sit with a pen and paper and bleed’-C.S



Watching a musical

Singing with them,original

The weather is cool

But I have you



I’d lava have you




No comments:

Post a Comment