Saturday 4 July 2020

Sweet nectar


‘Sweet nectar and ambrosia there?’-Charles Baudelaire



The Swans singing their songs (children’s choir)



The flower of your dreams?

Ranunculus



O forest of perfume



My Angel in one



In your kiss

There’s a clearing mist



Moon of my life

The great north



Looking in the garden

Imagining a flower-ballet



A vast and black sky makes me cry



‘The fire of his opal eyes’-Charles Baudelaire



O soft enchantress

Walks out of the bathroom

Like polished verse



‘You can make the dead revive with your caress’-Charles Baudelaire



Your my lantern

Don’t be a phantom



The smell of an opened flask of coffee!



Sings only in the glow of a setting sun

A being,a form,an idea



In the purest verse

Like the astrologers



Beauty and poverty

Made of a million tears



The fragrance of tomato soup!

And good gossiping!



‘Red throughout the air’-Charles Baudelaire



‘Our love was blossoming!

Loved with a drunken happiness’-Charles Baudelaire



The magic potion

I bid you to sleep in peace



A thrilling touch of naked art



‘The copper-burning sun’-Charles Baudelaire



I love stars and air



The mirror of my love



‘Flowers of the shades and shapes

To earn the angles high esteem’-Charles Baudelaire



The humble omelette



Pottering in a stream

Action and dreams



And now its Christmas

I wish I was Mrs

Or maybe some kisses

On New Years Eve



All Hollywood and Honourable



Some days you were always

Some days I watched the clock

Some days I was doll faced

And we liked to fuck



I found a Christmas fondant on the tree



‘Forever illuminating the night sky’-Kenneth Cutts



Euphoric kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment