Saturday 4 July 2020

Some kind of magical key


‘Sime kind of magical key’-Tanya Lee Stone



Still sinking into his chest,the best



‘Stupid

Humiliated

Foolish

Stung

Heartbroken

Pissed off

And a little bit wiser’-Tanya Leel Stone



‘You won’t have any power

If people think you’re a slut’-Tanya Lee Stone



My tears are tender



New Years

Here comes a new round of tears



The weekend scene

Don’t you wish you were 14



He left his t-shirt here and his smell is all over it

I keep taking deep sniffs

It smells so,so,so good




I’ll watch your back and your heart



Put a bad experience to some good use



A universe separating them



‘You are a sympathy of stardust,

And you were born to shine’-Tyler Kent White



All the salt I’ve ever tasted in one bag of crisps



Songs in the wind



‘No amount of darkness

Can drown out our light

Four light has been lit within’-Taylor Kent White



‘Your heart has grown and

The cold has left your bones’-Taylor Kent White



A lit up moon for a heart



‘I am auroral light’-Taylor Kent White



All the shades that depression shows up in



Paint fire on your cheeks

And rosy lips



Waves have different endings

I love to watch them all



You remind me of lilac notes



Happiness is a heartbeat

And California yellow?



‘You are honey nut eyes

And sweet milk skin’-Taylor Kent White



The music of crystal makes me smile



‘A spasm,a spark,a sweet murmuring flame’-Tracy K.Smith



The Californian raisins that you love



I want to be around a chord of light



In gold and purple beads



The great distance

Orgasmic light



Without fear

Come and sit here



A connection with the eternal


No comments:

Post a Comment