Saturday 4 July 2020

This piece of the planet


‘This piece of the planet,actual Angels’-Alastair Ried

                                                                                     

‘Tweed green’-Valeries Gillies



‘A creamy haze’-Elizabeth Burns



‘Daffodils ,earth’s blonde spring’-Gillian K.Ferguson



‘Bonny purple smiles’-Robert Fergusson



‘The rhythm of the candle’-Alasdair Maclean



‘The clear ripple’-Don Paterson



‘Heartbreak of the tale’-Sorley Maclean



‘In the bed there lay a knight’-James Hogg



I feel stupid and silent

I hate writing assignments

They never ask how my day went

They never ask how was the pavement?



You make my heart leap for miles

To catch one of your smiles

You make my mind trance

I want to ask you for a slow dance

I look at you like your my hero



Verse alone



A passionate hour

The hourglass



‘Sweet milk’-Antonio Machado



‘Lamplight in golden shining’-Ivor Gurrey



‘Breathing the notes in’-Keith Douglas



The treadmill of eternity

Stars coming out



Four walls

Waiting for calls



Losing you baby

It’s confusing,its crazy

Are you wooing that lady?

You used to save me

Are we being lazy?

Lets lie in the daisies

I love how you praise me



Free Will



Take care of me when I’m ill

Hel me up the army hill

Keep me warm in a chill

Protect me from a murderdeathkill

And a spill of my blood



I feel unopened

I want to shimmer and dance



Pouring butterscotch



I prefer love

Love travelling the skies



I wanted to go to The Ball



The sweetness of a shower



‘Lovely,dark and deep’-Robert Frost



‘A fire was in my head’-W.B.Yeats



‘Berry in a stream’-W.B.Yeats



Eyes so magically bright



Between us

There is love

And there is always enough



Bring a song to my lips



‘Be strong and then be gentle’-George Gunn



‘Awaiting notation’-Ken Cockburn




No comments:

Post a Comment