Saturday 4 July 2020

He was mystical and healing



He was mystical and healing

Something I was needing



A worldwide with love forget ‘The stuff’



A white orbit of the clouds



At the weekend,I imagine

Somehow I have to hang on

Loneliness,is this a wagon?

Take me somewhere I belong

And light a candle



God,where are you?

I cannot see the stars

It feels like a demon has got me in its claws

Please open the next door



I want to dream about you

I don’t want to leave without you



The memory of the night club

The lights,I’m already in love

The music,I can feel the beat

The air conditioner cools the heat



The memory of the local pub

The pool table,I tried to be good

I just wanted to attract

But I was I am fat



Watching television

He really needs to listen

I just want to kiss him

It’s a life ambition



What is your mission?

Do you have pure vision?



I listen to the radio

Do the Angels really know?

I need them now

I need them around



I want to wear a dress and feel at rest

Show off my flesh

Have some sex



I pray I am blessed

I pray for no more mess



Whatever your colour

Whatever your creed

He was held down for 8 minutes

Until he couldn’t breathe

And they heard him plead



Got caught in the rain

Lot’s of weight gain

Waiting for it all to be explained



RIP Mrs Holmes

The piano teacher

No one more sweeter

Thankyou for being my believer



I wanted to study music

I wanted a degree



Instead,I write poetry

I pray my books will be complete



The magic of success?

Just finding fitness



I imagine you

You are magical



Walking through Shrugs wood

Wild ducks fluttered by the pond

And there was a swan



Sitting to dinner

A human tale



‘The great lights of New York’-John Berryman



Waiting room

Interstellar sky



‘The sexual glitter’-Robert Hayden


No comments:

Post a Comment