Saturday 4 July 2020

Positive thinking


Positive thinking will change your life

Your journey begins in your head



Twinkle twinkle little star

Make a wish and take it far



Love n trust



Hearts race



Emotions sore

My best Angel verse



The gorgeousness of your soul



That tender kiss

Loved and smitten



New love sparks us



9 to 5 till soul is dead?



The fire in you and me



Striving and flying



A touch of divine



‘Beam it out and let you soul sing glee’



‘Rise on up and be your best’



Deep down

That honest glow



We walk the line and push the boundaries

And show our fight



March strong



Creative paradise



Pens,pads,pencils,painting,

Performance and passion



Kissing,feeling,searching,exploring



The blossoms are coming out

So many I cannot count

I wanna climb that Mountain

I wanna go back to Downham

I wanna dance in a Fountain

I wanna keep on bouncing

And stop doubting



With your love I get higher

With your love I have fire

 

The Gym

I want to feel like I’m climbing

I don’t want to feel like I’m dying



I wonder if the Angels are flying

I must continue trying



Cedar pals



From the depths of hell

From all the places that you fell



With every core of my being



This depression runs into dreams and streams

You can hear the screams in the night

But there is always a light



Scared of failure and success

Scared of life and death



You are a whisper I hear in my heart



‘Words can touch and heal’-Anon



A spark of company

A sparkling spell



‘Pain is here to guide me,

A guide for tomorrow ‘-Anon






No comments:

Post a Comment