Saturday 4 July 2020

A spiritual spring


A spiritual spring

The flowers make me sing

I wish that I had wings

I wish I wasn’t hurting



I walked through New York until my feet did bleed

I wanted to take a Broadway lead



Shirley Bassey and Tassie



The trees are lush and green

There’s tadpoles in the stream

There’s red ants in the bush,working as a team



The sunset is a dream

Strawberry picking

Eating Eton mess

Lots of meringue and cream



I love the cute Koala

Sitting on the harbour

I wonder what it would like to be a local farmer

I wonder what is would be like to be in a Aussie drama



I have tried Kangeroo

I have tried a Aussie loo!

On Mount Wellington

There’s a magical view and the

Sky is blue!



I have seen the teeth on the Tassie Devil

Would they hurt me more than a

Snakes or spider venom?



When your heart needs a partner

A hot young gardener or a teacher that’s smarter

A bit of a charmer, maybe a doctor!

Someone that’s softer and knows where the stars are

My dancing partner when life gets harder



I used to worry about my college level

Now I worry about my sugar level



Leyland



Playing on the street

Running through the sheets

The ice cream van comes along

But we are too small to reach!



The birds fly down to eat

The blackberries are sweet

Ice pops are melting in the heat



Everyday we meet,everyday we teach

Having a sleepover but not getting any sleep!



I miss the shop

When the door rings

And the customers turn up



There’s guitars all over the wall

I ask,do you need any help at all?



Would you like me to demo a keyboard?

Would you like me to teach you a few chords?



Is it my turn to make the coffee and tea?

It’s five floors up,I’m so lazy!



Would you like to buy some strings?

Or a microphone for those that sing?



Would you like to buy sheet music?

We can help you choose it!



Would you like some woodwind?

A clarinet,a flute,a trumpet

Let’s go dancing!



Maybe you would like a violin?

And you don’t know where to begin!



The unreachable star



I’m watching afar

The sky in glitter

I can’t reach you at all

I want you to fall






No comments:

Post a Comment