Saturday 4 July 2020

Dovetale


A Bible ‘dovetale’



Sweet marriage boarding a carriage



Glamour girl in Manhattan

I wonder what will happen?



He wrote like an Angel

I watched every word



The Solar System

Listen for messages



‘My mind goes into an eclipse’-Ogden Nash



Don’t want to be a budding pudding



Idea for crisps name

‘A cosmic fireball’



For Stellar brightness



The message of light

Day and night



Between the stars and supernovas



Spiral galaxies and clusters of galaxies

All together like Sequin dresses



A whirlpool of the sky

Is in your eyes



A whirlpool looking at the galaxy

They look like a big family

Maybe they are the cavalry

I feel like I’m in a fantasy



I can hear a rhapsody

Maybe there’ll cure my insanity

Reveal my musicality

And spirituality



Thinterest



‘Curl talk’

‘Moonbreathing’-Boots magazine



The Mountain effect

I want to go back



Band name Idea

‘Picture of a soundwave’



‘The claws of war’-Azfa Awad



‘Last year ,I stared into navy blue sky’-Shukina Rezaei



‘The soft of the snow’-Ftoun Abou Kerech



‘A grand garden full of flowers’-Mohamed Assaf



‘My heart fell into pieces’-Mukahang Limbu



Mysterious shapes in the sky

I wonder who will arrive



Fashion name Idea

‘The thread of hope’



The house of peace and feast



‘The touch of a cloud’-Shukna Rezaei



‘Truth,trust,tearful’-Maah-Noor Ali



My dancing skirt and open shirt



‘The sweet music of speech’-William Cooper



The Outside World



I’m looking out the window

The birds are still in song



But we cannot go outside

Until this virus has been solved

It hurts when the sun is out

We are all just moping about

Waiting until we can hug and hang around






No comments:

Post a Comment