Saturday 4 July 2020

GYMINAL MININAL


GYMINAL

MININAL



How strong is your love?



Rhyme on my side?



A poem in the oven



Will you warm me up?

Will you dress my cuts?

Be in my dreams and my lasting thoughts?



Will you nurse me when I’m sick?

Will you kiss me on the lips?

Will you catch me of I fall and

Romance me on a ship?



Did you notice me?

Did you photo me?



I’ve put a curl in my hair

It’s like the ocean,a fantasy



‘To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides’-David Viscott



A sunny path



I desire to be the chemistry



‘And stole my heart away complete’-John Clare



The shine of the sun

I want to be an adorable weight



A hazel glance



‘Her smiles soft play is like the ray’-Gerald Griffin



With every kiss



Aurora borealis of my night



In paint and poem

Schooled and raw



An Egyptian golden work



Idea Jewelled mosaics



Owl of poetry

An owl in flight



The candle of the church

Can light many candles



In the clouds

I cry to heaven

In the depression



Changing patterns of green

Fields as I look out the plane’s window



The soft hands of femility

The embers of fading light



Your beautiful love

The wondrous sky



Mystery and fun



Silence or guidance?



‘Leaving a peach moon’-Norman Royal



A passing dream?

A crush?



The hurts of today?

Too many

A stabbing to the heart



The last rolo

And a carpet of flowers



I wish I was speaking to you

Seaside rock



‘Lighthouses and ships,

Fish and chips’-Pam Ayres





No comments:

Post a Comment