Saturday 4 July 2020

Memory of running


Memory running

‘Mum can we have an ice cream?!



Innocent and free



The night that shines on

Sidewalks of Manhattan



‘Communicated with the cliffs

The trees

And the sacred streams’-Gerald Moore



Breathe

Inspire

Love one another

And Live



Dream of departure



In the music of your gaze

In the gaze of your music



Chocolate kissed



‘Heaven lying next to me’-Anthony Rhead



‘More than heavenly’-Anthony Rhead



‘Colour my soul

Amber and gold’-Anthony Rhead



‘Stars by the fire’-Anthony Rhead



‘Home,home to you’-Anthony Rhead



Golden song

Stunning sky



Paradise kiss



‘Gazed into her bluest eyes

Memorize

Magnetised’-Anthony Rhead



Watch them flourish,blossom ,grow



Children

Is the answer in the glow?



‘Happy under amber glow’-Anthony Rhead



Looking for

A magic unique landscape



Choosing you

Rooting for you



‘The earth content ,whispering its bliss’-Anon



Reaching euphoric peaks



Caramel eyes smiling  (Werthers orignals)



Pages of you

I’m reading them

Again and again



I just want to run,be in the sun

But these voices will follow me on



How do I make them stop?

I think I’m slowly giving up



It’s so hard

Like I’m a child playing alone in the backyard

I wouldn’t wish this on my enemy

Truth would be all I need




















No comments:

Post a Comment