Wednesday 22 July 2020

To kiss again


To kiss again,to believe

To close my eyes
Forget goodbyes

There is a hungry longing in the soul
Why didn’t he call?

‘The rich rose of love’-Anon

The blackest depths
Bring excellence

Heaven in his face

‘Smitten red by a rich sunset’-Emma Lazarus

The Bed
Intercourse and peace

The patient pilgrim
Do I need children?

Godlike way
Touch of ray

Security of perfect peace
A happy childhood

They exiled in the mountains

Travelling
Landscapes only seen in dreams

‘The charm of this enchanted night’-Anon

A bright dream Clean water in the stream

No more,no more
You break my heart

Dances in the shine
Of the disco ball

‘Smile on me as I write’-Anon

There must be a kinder way

Moonlit balcony by the sea

Twilight for the prayer
The treasure of a prayer

To kneel in prayer

Sunshiny atmosphere holidays

‘Bubbles of rhyme’-Anon

Turn sorrow into song

‘New leaves laugh in the sun’-Anon

‘Weight of dew’-Anon

We share a sweet and secret thing

In my heart a star,la,la

Sister of the sky
Please stay for a while

Holidays warm and free

‘Blue meadows of the sea’-Sara Teasdale

A dreamy bride
I really cried

Just caught myself in the mirror

Please let me be a singer
Have a healthy dinner
I just wanted to be brave like Linda (Supergirl)

A Shera career

‘My sun and stars are you’-Sara Teasdale

Streets of snow or a golden meadow?





No comments:

Post a Comment