Saturday 4 July 2020

We will stay at home


We will stay at home

Facetime or phone

We will go out for a walk

Have faith,have hope

We will stay connected and be involved



I would compare you to the ocean

Or maybe a Gondala boatman

I would compare you to a life-giving potion

And I’m ready to share emotion

Dance and do the locomotion



I would compare you to the sky

When I am with you,I sigh

I would compare you to two magpies

And every blossom that circles and flies



I would compare you to outerspace

Every star in the sky has got your grace

I would compare you to the moon

Of the life in every pregnant woman’s womb



I would compare you to a Mountain

Of the purest,cleanest Fountain

I would compare you to a Lake

Or a picnic with sandwiches and cake



I would compare you to a stream

Like the diamonds on the crown of the queen



I would compare you to an ice cream

Any flavour and flake,the coco bean



I would compare you to the park

Where the children play and the adults talk

I would compare you to the beach

Where the sand is soft and your hair is bleached



I would compare you to a pool

Where you and me could be,could fool



The sunlight of the porch



Bed of twigs



Shell shaped bed



Kisses and soft play

A baby



The heart of all



Let’s go swim in the coral

Let’s get married,get moral



Take away the sorrow

Be there for every tomorrow

 My heart was hollow

Then you made everyone follow



You got me out of trouble

And I had my own bubble

When my body just wobbled

You treated me like a model



Best Friends Forever

Even in rainy weather

When we are not together

I’ll write you a letter



When I don’t feel clever

Or feel like the best dresser

When I’m under pressure

You treat me like I’m treasure

I will always remember



Holiday

Will I meet the one?

 Is he fun

Is he a smile or an onion?



He buys me a drink

The sky is all pink

His eyes have a glint



Eating too much food

It’s all down to the blues

Sliding into the pool







No comments:

Post a Comment