Saturday 4 July 2020

I want to prove


I want to prove I am alive



Faraway heart

Falling apart



Perished but cherished



Colour of a dress

So important



Words can save lives,they can give hope

That can restore life



The classical music room



The heart of history

I feel him kissing me



Poetry,a place for the genuine



Take the hand of God

He’s sitting there above!



Smell of leather and powder



Rainbow oil on the path



Discovering fossils

A hint of the eternal



‘The sun will rise again like a new coin’-Anon



Compassion is the reaction



I dream my song on their lips



At your hottest?!!



Love Pieland!!



I can be strong

I can have fun

I can be compassionate

Don’t want to be alone



George



A babies glow

Wrapped in a bow

Cheeks the colour of Coral



We love you George

You are adored

Of thom everyone gathers,towards



You like guzzling milk

Your skin is like silk

We pop you down with a blanket or quilt

 

When you hold my little finger

There’s no room for doubt or feeling bitter

I want to be chief babysitter!



I am waiting for your smile

Show me your heart and your mind



Donna



Happy Birthday Donna!

Let’s go and do the conga!

I bet you really wonder where

The years have gone!



Let me tell you something

Your still a pretty young thing

Let’s go out for drinks and

Laugh under the sun



Your such a lovely artist



You have such a good heart

You create such lovely art

You know how to park

In the smallest places!!!



Glamour me January!



‘Gratitude is the vitamin for the soul’-Anon



‘At his word’-Robert Burns


No comments:

Post a Comment