Saturday 4 July 2020

Battle lanterns



Battle-lanterns

Sweet romanza



It’s all the twirl of the pen



‘The sky continues beautiful’-Walt Whitman



Aureola and mist (Iceland holiday)



The earth is equally wonderful

And there is truth



O the moment

The enjoyment



The melodious entering the shop

ART

To draw men’s eyes



Bundle of songs

The morning drum



Haze of the warm afternoon sun



Branches of palm

Prosperous heart



The shining clusters

I’m in danger



I try so hard

I must not drop my guard

Eating rubbish as good as charged



I pray to the Lord

I won’t eat when I’m bored

Protect me with a Viking sword



I want to cry

I feel 10ft wide

Just say you are onside



I want to drive,escape this beehive

Hold hands at sunrise



In trance and gaze

The sun bronzing my face



‘The lighthouse shine beams down on me

Like a one eyed giant

Scanning around the night scene’-Virginia O Malley



‘I just need you and some sunsets’-Atticus Poetry



‘It’s a lonely thing,

Protecting a breakable heart’-Atticus Poetry



‘She wore nothing but the moonlight

I wore nothing but a smile’-Atticus Poetry



‘There’s nothing prettier in the whole wide world

Than a girl in love with every breath she takes’-Atticus Poetry


16

A confused younger self



‘Art takes time

Monet grew his gardens

Before he painted them’-Atticus Poetry



The warm country

The happy bay



A milkyway of destinies



The magic of the singer



Courted in a fairy tale



Idea

‘Smilers bar’



You will have the truth

Listen to the lute



Beach sand

When its cool and soft



I saw you among the branches




No comments:

Post a Comment