Wednesday 22 July 2020

Frost-making

‘Frost-making stillness’-Ted Hughes

‘Tattered his ears and battered his head’-Ted Hughes

Any starlit land
Any golden sand

Waking up to an eye of flame

‘The lace of first light’-Ted Hughes

‘A rainbow of purples’-Ted Hughes

‘Earth glitter and heaven glitter’-Ted Hughes

Birds ‘Like soft rockets’-Ted Hughes

The bloom of sea life
What can we find in the tide

Haiku ‘The blossom-viewing party’

Haiku Basho
‘Scent of plum in a flesh of rising soul!

The Mountain path

Weddings and embellishment

Kissed
We are not finished

Under the moonray

Haiku-Seibi
‘A dreamlike world of blossoms’

Bright moon tonight
Drifting into the bedroom

Panic

It’s setting in
Every mouthful
I’m swallowing

I don’t like selfies
I want to be slim
I’m counting the calories
Please God please,let me win
I really hate a weigh in

When I get a panic attack
I can’t breathe
Like I’ve found a rat

Depression

I wake up in the morning
The tears are pouring and soaring
Why did I end up alone?
Why did I take this road?

I feel so unhappy
Even when I feel computer super savvy
Gonna keep on writing poetry
Are you my destiny?
Confused and alone

Church

I walk in the building
I’m on a search
I’m praying for peace
I’m praying for work
I’m praying for friends
That do not hurt
I want to feel clean
I don’t want dirt
I want to feel well and
Sing like the birds

Sunday Television
It’s a decision
Which rubbish channel deserves a look and a listen
I want to lie I bed and keep kissing
4
It’s a lazy day
Sunday roast is dishing
Anything with custard
It feels like I’m risking
A nice bottle of wine we are defo finishing

The best thing about Sundays
Is the smell from the kitchen

It’s a wonderful day a sundae 

No comments:

Post a Comment