Saturday 4 July 2020

Sophie and John


Sophie and John



John and Soph

I love you both

You are my little bread loafs

When I see you my heart floats



My heart dotes on you



When you were burn I cried tears of joy

A perfect little girl,a perfect little boy



Soph loved penquins and watched ‘Happy Feet’

John loved ‘The Good Dinosaur’ and picked up

Every stick he could reach!



Soph does the best job on my hair

John throws punches in the air



Soph can do a rubix cube

John can really dance at a Wedding do!



Soph is a really good swimmer

John can play chess like a winner!



Soph can write stories

John likes smelling herbs and different sauces



Soph likes roller-skating

And John likes painting Kevin the Carrot!



I’ll be the earth

You be the sky

There will be a sunrise



I’ll be the fire

You be the wind

Let’s watch the sun setting



The spell of your eyes



Going to the gym for my sins!



If I could just get to sleep

I could dream that we actually meet

I could prove that I wasn’t crazy

That I wasn’t lazy

That I believe in guts and bravery



I want a loveboat!



You have plenty

But your still empty



A small sheltered bay



In a small bay



I would kiss you in the waves

I would hideaway in caves

I would sit with you in the sand and bathe

I would follow your footprints

I would follow you like you are a prince

I would bring you ice cream and lots of drinks



I would bring you treasure and gold

I would put cream on your back,

Protect your head with a baseball cap



I would run after you in the sand dunes

Hold your hand looking for rockpools

I would build a castle and watch

Your eyes dazzle



On a small lake



We could row down the lake

Then love make

Listen to the birds as they wake

Smell the home made bread as it bakes

Watch the sunrise and escape

Sit by the water and paint



On the park



You have my hand and heart

I could listen to you talk

From now till dark

We are half and half



In the pub



I can feel your hand moving up

Am I in luck?!!



In the Supermarket



There’s beautiful purple orchids

And magical forces




No comments:

Post a Comment