Saturday 4 July 2020

Is there any magic out there?


Is there any magic out there?



Why do I eat a chocolate bar?

When I am alone looking at stars



A big potato



Something better



Dreaming on the swings

Crying when he sings

The love affair begins



Sliding down the slide

Going on bike rides

Playing five a side



Boys on monkey bars

Collecting spiders in jam jars

Playing in the sand with toy

Trucks and cars



There’s a paddling pool

There’s writing in the loo

Saying I am the one for you

I wonder,will I see you at school?



There’s a big seesaw

Little puppies showing you their paw

There’s hopscotch

And a human sized jigsaw



There’s a big que at the ice cream van

Little girls are pushing their little prams

Girls and boys compete

Who can make the strongest dam?



Some people feed the birds

Some people feed the ducks

They try to find the words

When someone has the looks!



Girls sit in a circle making daisy chains

Boys come home covered in stains

And then there is the sit on trains

And discovering secret pathways



The lush leaves on the trees

Tickle me all over

Sometimes I can smell a burning aroma

I wonder,what would it be like in Verona?

Shall I go back to Roma?



The perfect space

A welcoming waist

Will you undo my lingerie lace?



Art and the muse

Watching the news

 

In truth

I need to be on the path of song



Hymn Apollo



How shall I hymn you?



Both strong and fair



Of black clouds



‘My inner-mystery’-Maya Angelou



A golden jar opened

Over the sparkling waves



‘The moon swayed with me’-Li Po



‘Shells of loneliness’-Maya Angelou



‘Peppermint wind’-Shel Silverstein



The adventure of love……



Bosomful of songs



Clear water and petals



‘Queen woman of the sky’-William Butler Yeats




No comments:

Post a Comment