Saturday 4 July 2020

Is heaven?


Is heaven a glorious paradise?



Stood together like lovely metaphors



Unbelievably alone



Simple love of greatness

And of good



Sweet Goddess

There is a constant bee



Aurora perfumes



Before the sunny ray

I dream of you always

Before the sunny bay

We play,thankful for today



Looking on the beach

Biting into a peach



Then I spotted you

Your eyes a clear blue

It felt exciting and new

You looked my way too

I felt so much gratitude



Licking my lolly!

I wonder,will he follow me?



Come to the party?



Beauteous World

Beauteous Birds

Beauteous Words



I want to find a beach house

I want a hot tub

I want to write individual vows

I want my own pub



In the wild and windy weather

We will stay together

Cause we have found forever

Your love is my treasure



‘The strawberries glistening in the hot sunlight’-Edwin Morgan



Relationships

Bliss or woe?



Find my energy

Wholeheartedly



‘The living lightning from her eyes’-Alexander Pope



‘Beach of the dawn’-Stephen Crane



Words to touch your soul

Make you whole



Flames in the sky

The friendship song



Friends warm like crumpets



‘Inferno heart’-Sophy Pearce



Cascades of wishful dreams (Beer)



In mirage air (Nightclub)



Treasured teddybear

You just sit there!



Summer

Like honey and lemon tea



Hold my hand

Curl up in my heart



‘Silver days

Muted rays

Of light stream across my face’-Mark Petit



‘The love of two hearts’-Mark Petit



Psalms ‘The righteous will flourish like a palm tree/



Clear and sweet is her soul (Sophie)




No comments:

Post a Comment