Saturday 4 July 2020

Running in the moonlight


Running in the moonlight

There’s a glow in your eyes

Sitting in the firelight

A warm surprise (Iceland memory Volcanic Spa)



Walking in the starlight

You are fun and wise



I’m watching the TV

But I know it ain’t the key

I should be at the gym

But I’m just too lazy



Chips and gravy

I must be crazy

All that work and I’m cheating daily



I like my hair wavy

I like all acts of bravery



I hate slavery

I hate child pageantry



I love a continental at the bakery

I love walking around nakedly



I wanted to run a class

But you took my memory and Jazz



I want to write a song

But you take away my memory and resolve



‘Spaghetti Bolognese on the stove

Tickling my nose’-Melanie Charles



A smile in the mirror



‘Love me with fierceness and joy’-Melanie Charles



Shiney food

All that’s no good



When a man goes out to collect firewood



At my Age

I planned to be brave

Take a foot on the stage

Earn a wage



At my Age

I planned to turn the page

Have a baby and feel like

I have been saved



At my Age

I planned a marriage

A house,maybe a second language



At my Age

I didn’t expect a cage

I thought I would me driving

Spilling into road rage!



I did it again

Overeating

I pick up a pen

My heart is beating



When the sky pink

I dip my pen in ink

And think of you



When the sky is blue

I am a member of your crew

Do you like the view?



When the sky is grey

I want to write and play you a song

To make you respond

How do I make you sing along?



My greatest fear is not having intuition

I want to be a musician

Write a composition

I have the ambition

But there is no rescue mission






No comments:

Post a Comment