Saturday 4 July 2020

When we search for shells


When we search for shells and pebbles

He makes me feel free



A quenching of the need to be befriended



‘The gold tinge of the crescent’-Anon



‘Waiting for a man to oil and mend’-Anon



King Kong chest banging love



Media’s dirt?

All that matters is kindness



‘A little girl looks up at you with her

Pearl drop eyes of hope’-Charly Cox



Poetry and playing with language



‘Refuge in fantasy’-Anon



Writing to decorate my age



The beautiful illusion

I thought he felt the same



Rippling brooks



‘The crystallization of the imagination’-William Carlos Williams



‘Now at last the truths aglow’-William Carlos Williams



‘The gorgeous weaponry of love’-Anon



Symphony of firework

Sydney Opera House



Eyes of water

Across the Sydney Harbour Bridge



I long for New York

Where the famous walk



I wanna go away

To fly with the birds,I pray

I’m crying everyday

I do not want to stay

I want to do it My Way



A sunny chair

Perfect sky



‘The highest candle’-Wallace Stevens



Desiring,admiring you



The moons and echoes in space



Kindred air at the cinema



Song in the snow

Song of simple mystery



The reddening air

The warm light



The old piano

Reaching to you



‘In the full sun of a new day’-Anon



‘A silent candle in the living room

Burns all those one night long’-Anon



Help help a monster (Abuse)



Stars out of zero



I wanna live in a Northern Lights Igloo



When it’s warm

At the break of dawn

I imagine a field of sweetcorn

The smell of flowers and grass

When I cut the lawn

The sound of birds,

I am not alone



I can feel the grass under my feet

I can feel the sun and its heat










No comments:

Post a Comment