Wednesday 22 July 2020

The moon above


The moon above
Has not said enough

‘Your smile!More Beautiful
Than a golden morning’-Marina Tsvetaeva

‘Yearning to be a Angel’-Marina Tsvetaeva

The mountain spoke
Love is a bond
Love is a wand

Tears to the moon
Horrible wound

‘Glad that I live am I
That the sky is blue
Glad for the country lanes,
And the fall of dew’-Lizette Woodworth Reese

Going to the orchard
It is beautifully dressed

The misty sea dancing

Perfect bubble of air
Rising to the top

Peace and morning pancakes

Building a beacon to find you

Magical poppies red and orange

Meadows sprinkled everywhere
I watch on the plane

‘Life is precious and time is gold’-Salena Godden

Glow and glitter girl

Today,I loss the fight
I wanted to eat light
I wanted to sleep all through the night
And just feel liked

Romantique
Boutique

Cinema

Showing you to your seat with a torch
I can only think of New York
How many blocks can I walk?

How many hotdogs?
Will you give me some hope?

Walking with heart open
I can play Chopin

Mountain land
Can bring Mountain Joy

‘To claim me totally in a kiss’-Anon

The luminous plans of God

‘IN GOD WE TRUST’-American dollar

A lemon coloured sun

Moonset
Ready for the game

The light of the stars
The light of parked cars

‘Show in the garden-Anon

A man like
A deep orange

‘The beautiful shining world’-Anon

Respect and remembrance

The sweetie tin

Taking it to the pillow
Did you see a comet trail?



No comments:

Post a Comment