Wednesday 22 July 2020

Come right here


‘Come right here’-Song title

Wondering eyes in the shop
In my top

Harder with a flame

The road a romance

The velvet of your ear
And a little beer

Like a song rising up

T-shirt Idea
‘Speak for the kind’

The rain is coming down
It’s a nice sound

The garden of remembrance
The butterflies and birds

He was rhyme
He was fine

In the service of the good

Collecting words

A lonely chord,oh Lord

The bold sun wakes me up
A tree’s ancient dance

‘This love’s for a lifetime
You fill my heart with sunshine’-Amber Williams

The vibe of ecstasy
Evening of memory

The palace of wisdom
I really do wish for them

Instruments of union
At the music shop

Love’s Utopia

The heavenly orchard,the Yorkshire mix

The magnet of your hair
Your curly,curly hair

Walking on the wild track
On the red soil

I wanted to be loyal
I wanted to stand tall

In festive days
Nativity plays
We gaze at the Christmas trees

The freshness of dawn
Bread for the birds

A passion one night long
Or a passion all life long

The English train
The English flame

Far New York

Human kiss
Just one long cry

Ambrosial love

Made me fall like a whole sonnet

Chocolate spiralled in my head
My heart stirred

Visiting Australia The Opal route

With a aurora pen

Ran out of hope
Needed a boat

Goldbright (George smiling)

Children Shining,Blossoming,Growing

‘Waterfalls of lace’-Allen Tate

The skinny death
Anorexia

You have a secret light

Girls of the mountain




No comments:

Post a Comment