Saturday 4 July 2020

I want to go out


I want to go out

Wash away doubt



I want to go to sleep and

Dream of Unicorns

I want to wake up early and

Feed my new-born



I want to draw a picture and

Put some glitter on

I want to sing a song on the microphone



I want to help you to clean

To help with the hoovering

I want to make you jam tarts



And share my sweets in the back of cars



I want to swing on the swings

Pretend I have fairy wings

I want to make some cookies

And have a sleep over with mates and puppies!



I want to play some kerby

Like everyday is my birthday

I want to skate around the block

I want to share my chocolate



I want to collect a basket of flowers,

Play in the garden for hours



I want to play pool

I want to find a jewel

Try some perfume and wear it to school



I want to camp in the park

Watch the sun turn to dark

Kiss,kiss,talk,talk



I’m barely breathing

I heard your leaving

You had me believing

Those lies you were weaving



Tonight I will write a hit

But I’ve never been through a split



It’s always been,unrequited



I’m looking for the eyes

I’m not looking for goodbyes

To enjoy a sunrise

To hold hands at the starry skies



I want to share my love

Like birds making nests above



The night and magic

The day and magic



Calm me down

Bring your love around



The magic numbers (children)



Let’s go for a coffee

It’s so flippin frosty

Maybe a biscotti

Just try and stop me



Tomorrow will be brighter

I know that I am a survivor



My ears are sore

You took my core

Is there a law?

Just talk no more


No comments:

Post a Comment