Saturday 4 July 2020

Galaxy


Galaxy,do you have a match for me?



Why won’t you let me work in a bar?

Why won’t you let me drive a car?

Why won’t you let me travel far?

Why won’t you let me be slimmer?



I wanted to be Madonna

I wanted to stop the bomber

I said my life was a drama

Then this voice made it all harder



Coronavirus

We have to stay inside

We cannot divide

Or deaths will be multiplied



Honey guide



Sweet dreams,I love you

Two streams, in unison

The sun beams on the horizon

Floating peas on the ocean



God

I saw you in the trees

I felt you in the breeze

I heard you in a shell found in the seas

I smelled you in the burning wood



I tasted you in the strawberry blood



5 senses Touch,Sight,Hearing,Smell,,Taste



A heavenly kiss in the mist



Starting a memory box



Kingdom by the sea

And glittering sands



‘Stole away my heart complete’-John Clare



‘The magic hand of chance’-John Keats



‘I each natural fruit of earth’-Archibald Lampman



Under the blossoms



‘Autumn tint of gold’-Edgar Allan Poe



You are the light breaking through the clouds

You are the birds that sing and land



You are a rainbow when I burst into tears

You are the ocean

You’ve been there for 3.8 billion years



You are a Mountain I always look up to

When I hear you shouting it



Echoes throughout the summer dew



You are the sunset that calls to my heart

You are the sunrise always there from the start



You are a flower that makes me smile

You are a ladybird looked after as a child



You are a diamond

You make me feel pretty

You are the skyline of a city



You are a pop song I can’t get out of my head

You are a movie and a romance novel that I read



You are a planet

You are a hero

I must protect



‘A rain of tears’-Thomas Wyatt



‘A strawberry bed’-Edmund Spenser



I shall perish

Without a message



‘Two blushing pilgrims’-William Shakespeare



‘The will of heaven’-John Milton




No comments:

Post a Comment