Saturday 4 July 2020

Tramp


I look like a fat tramp

Looking up at a street lamp

Hoping for the fire of the midnight camp



Mary Berry Airy cakes!!!



‘The rhythm of my tears’-C Churchhill

‘A calm melody’-C Churchhill



The other side of the pillow,chillow

I simply cannot sleep

I question,

Will we meet?



There’s no one on the warm side of the bed



Lucky piece of fruit



‘Her hue dress is a silk train is a river’-Saeed Jones



Childhood Playing out,thinking of secrets,ideas ,suggestions



Literature of old

Panning for gold



‘The tune is in the tree’-Emily Dickinson



Every night felt like a dateless melody



‘A heaven in a gaze’-Emily Dickinson

‘Golden walk is done’-Emily Dickinson



Happy touching leaves, sending Valentines

In 30 odd degrees



Follow the path of roses

A soft peace everywhere



The distant glitter

Watching Earth at night from a space station



‘Her eyes are sapphires set in snow’-T Lodge



The highest trust is…..

Travelling to the city



‘A smile today,a song tomorrow’-Anon



‘Sweet birds antheming the morn’-J.Keats



The Wedding

Love, light, harmony



I will love you evermore



I want to be a bloom on the branch



I want to be a bird that flies in patterns and dance



I want to be a butterfly

Make everybody trance



I want to be a ladybird

And give God thanks

I want to be a wild rabbit

If I get a chance

I want to be a garden fairy

Hide among the plants



At the airport

He came on a Whitehorse

So we could explore

To dance in New York



Inner perfectionist perfect writing



Search the city

Find me pretty

Find me witty

I’ll be your kitty



College

I wished I could speak up

I wished I could keep up






No comments:

Post a Comment