Saturday 4 July 2020

I want to be kind


I want to be kind

Use my mind

Feel like I can smile



Reacher for Lisa!



‘What is this life if,full of care

We have no time to stand and stare’-W.H.Davies



Music of my dreams

The light of stars



Magic robe

A blessed candle



In love with the earth



Need achievement



A Star on Christmas night

An orange candle light



Spoonful of the lake

Eternal blue



Breaking in song

Magic and craft



Lancastrian

The swan in her dream



Left me with a wound and wonder



The peach tree

Her bright flowers



From a dove

Linen on the washing line



Swirling fog,uncaring God?



Lyrical and wild



‘A drink among drinkers,and was admired for it’-Herbert Williams



Sent out doves

A great hymn



The small Mountain

A pure Fountain



Capricornians



A magical place

A cure for depression



The mysteries you are



‘Her face is the moon to his earth’-Tony Curtis



A light in the mind like a pattern of galaxies



Islands of music and berries



A chime of light

We look at the clock

Then,

Quiet as a fall of snow



An ocean soup

That warm ocean soup



Dying and crying

Wish I was flying away

Staying and praying

Wish I was dating today



Dreaming of meaning

Wish I was healing

Don’t want to be afraid



The world is turning

The cosmics are burning

My heart is hurting



One touch of your finger



Shopping for colour and perfume



Yearning honey in the sky



More hurt in the world than hope?


No comments:

Post a Comment