Saturday 4 July 2020

Gentle warmth


Gentle warmth and natural beauty



The calming wave

A perfect mastery of visualization



There’s always levels of connection



A personal kaleidoscope so pretty



What is your flight path?



An ambient environment



Australia Fantasia!



I search of words and songs of birds



To fall asleep with someone

To fall in deep and trust,all woman

To have a morning kiss

Be protected from the hounds and the hiss

Will I ever find that bliss?

Will my life ever be that delish?



‘More beautiful than midnight stars’-John Berryman



Years of this,Listening to you



Wanted to kiss his mystery

Didn’t care about his history



The beauty of God out of the fog



That gorgeous room

The pledge to be together



Find your smile

You are worthy



Searched the beach

I needed a helper and a guide



Life getting muddy and unclear



‘May the love that you give away

Come back you to

A hundred times over’-James Rhodes



Sparkle tenderly

The arc of memory



Stirring her coffee,smiling



‘My love,your gaze’-Thomas Lynch



‘Spiritual works of mercy’-Thomas Lynch



A little purple goal



The first thing I do is

Wake up thinking of you



The first thing I say is

How long will you be away?



I dream night and day

I search for you in every sky of grey



I decide to pray

Feel the sun and its change

Plant some grains



Held like an electric guitar

Under a star



Touched like a piano

Soft and slow



Singing on a microphone

Beats alone

Just wanna feel at home

The lights are bright and strong



I wish that I was young

Don’t want it to feel wrong

Just a song

British born



‘Garden is a prayer’-Peter Redgrove



A Fair person,I think




No comments:

Post a Comment