Saturday 4 July 2020

I wasn't afraid of hard graft


I wasn’t afraid of hard graft

Then I heard voices and talk of witchcraft



At one point I was going out most nights

But then I heard about their motives and lies



Jam fart!



Do you hear my cries?

Can you see in my eyes?

Do you hear my prayers?

Can you see I am afraid?



They say read ‘The Book’’The Bible’

Forget about your rivals



I feel so sad



The hot sun and the ocean

I hate being frozen

A healing potion

A beautiful moment



Filling up the paddling pool

Smiling cause were not at school

Pretending we have found a jewel

How many hula hoops can you do?



The smell of sunscreen

The taste of ice cream

If you see a wasp or a bee

Try not to scream

Pick the perfect cricket team



I try to sunbathe but I prefer

To discover caves and jump the waves



I loved the dessert trolley

And a game of beach volley

An orange ice lolly

Or a clotted cream toffee



I saw a spider in the shower

I guess I was a coward

I ran out like the road runner

And they laughed including Nana!



So I picked a flower when I found you

It was like a wild rabbit saying hello

When I found a pink shell I took it back

To the hotel



Then I found some pebbles and made runes

Performed a magic spell

The sun was like lemon yoghurt, all yellow



Do I have the look?



Do you think that I’m good looking?

Do you think that I’m good at cooking?



Do you think I’m good at fucking?

Do you think I’m good at sucking?



I wanna see the world

Go diving for pearls

Drinks with the girls

Hair in full curls



I wanna see a show

I wanna see them glow

I wanna be on the front row

Listen to the band colour



Lockdown

The birds are free

Will you dance with me?



Ballad song

Fashioned along



With bubbles and oils there’s

No troubles,no trolls



Feeling heavy and tired





No comments:

Post a Comment