Saturday 4 July 2020

The sky was like a blue nest




‘The sky was like a blue nest with white feathers

And the sun was the motherbird

Keeping it warm’-Katherine Mansfield



A magic fruit shoot



Shining in the morning

When the sun starts warming



‘The green canvas’-Liz Berry



Behind the piano

Are you ready for the show?

The spotlight is aglow



‘Two people ,yes,two lasting friends

The giving comes,the taking ends’-Elizabeth Jennings



A double dream

Fullness of bliss



‘Studded with apples,a beautiful show’-Dorothy Wordsworth



No-one on a Friday

I’m looking for a high heaven

I want to fly away with the Angels

Wait until the rain goes and carry on



No friends,no lovers

I am under the covers and alone

Just pillows to hold

My story untold

Life feels cold as stone



No-one on a Friday

I guess I’m gonna cry

There is no incoming call

There is no other soul



I’m waiting and tasting the punishment of my sins

I can feel the high winds



It makes me sad,disability

I cannot change the suffering and misery



When they self-harm

It raises an alarm

All I can offer is protection and calm



Why God?

Why are they in trauma?



Coranavirus



Help,Jesus of Nazareth

Protect our loved ones

We can all go wireless



They are telling us to stay at home

Who will hire us?

If these companies decide to fire us?



It’s like the children are going to be grounded

Totally bored,there’s no football or dancing



How will we entertain them?

How do we explain to them?



What about loo roll and baby millk?

What about paracetamol and soap

For the sink?



We need to wash our hands for twenty seconds

This situation is pressing




No comments:

Post a Comment