Saturday 4 July 2020

I wanna give money


I wanna give money to many charities

I wanna give you a copy of my keys



I was always afraid of bumble bees

I wanted to scatter birdseed

Sit amongst the daisies



A romantic picnic

That’s softly sunlit

We share a kiss

We share the bliss



And now I miss those days

Smiling by the waves

Looking at the lighthouse

Finding Opals

Searching in the caves



The girl and the watering can



Beautifully contoured



‘Reflecting,smiling,writing ‘-Anon



The water of holiday bliss



‘Because I get to love you everyday’-Anthony Martinez



Looking at the stars

A new torch in the sky



‘The baby blue sky’-Anthony Martinez



The rivers quiet tune

Mountain- range of blue

Like a fairy dream



You are

The melody I carry in my heart



A beautiful dreamer

Every note I play



‘I simply love all of you’-Anon



Created by some hazy evil

Coronavirus

Created by some mythological demon

Will you save us?



The radiant Christ

I kneel to you



Dream of day

A large latte



Brazil travel dream

Rio de Janeiro

Emblem of Christ



The mirrors truth

Sweet tooth

Eating the wrong food groups



The silent energy of grief

I miss Grandma,Grandpa,Grandad



Friendship truth

Love and truth



Pure as the mountain –snows

I can see the Angels



The garden

A secret there



Keep me safe

Keep my faith

Protect me from making mistakes



A luminous ghost

To talk to



A star commands and understands



Pleasures dream

A dance on the stream



The glow of her charms

A verse of psalms




No comments:

Post a Comment