Saturday 4 July 2020

The dream is good


The dream is good

A carving of wood



Two soft leaves from the same tree



The great sun rolling on



‘Linking them limb to limb and heart to heart’-Edwin Arnold



‘A pearl of womanhood’-Edwin Arnold



One warm kiss

Is what I miss



Lust of fame and playing games



Beyond the sunny lawns

I dream of the oceans



‘Love-talk of the doves’



Asia light Chinese food



Life-meant to be shared

Wonderful and weird



‘As vibrant as a star’-Matt Buonocore



‘You’re poured light in all my scars’-Matt Buonocore



‘The sunlight,

How I longed for its touch’-Matt Buonocore



Inner moonlight

My inner light

Inner spirit



Fate will smile on you



‘You are forever glorious’-Diana D Wild



‘If I were a little star

I would descent into your palm’-Diana D Wild



‘A drop of glow’-Diana D Wild



Everything becomes angelic



‘I’m the fire that you can’t see’-Diana D Wild



‘The little spheres’

(Stars)



Stuck in a story

(Stuck in a moment and you can’t get out of it

U2 song)



Their gorgeous song

I could listen to daylong



Explore Poems



Your eyes like the moon

Glow-in-the-dark



Rejoice in the bathtub



‘Be yourself –everyone else is already taken’-Oscar Wilde



‘My course is set for an uncharted sea’-Dante Alighieri



A touching dream

The moons cleanliness



I had a young dream

But now I am forever hungry and angry



Touched by its magic



A natural poem



‘A dance of electrical tenderness’-Anon



Let us be a magical flame

Orange in the glow



The stars many a glittering

Lovers are writing



Powerfully plump popstar?


No comments:

Post a Comment