Saturday 4 July 2020

I wish fate would show somw compassion to me


‘I wish fate would show some compassion to me’-Pam Ayres



Spirit of the bush

Walkabout



I need confidence and verve



The romance of a dream

Dreaming faces looking out the car



‘Tangential light’-Anne Fine



Your kindness

It touched me



‘Eternity alone’-Henry David Thoreau



‘A blazing star’-Joshua Sylvester



A child’s honest grasp



‘All will be right

Look to the light’-Anon



Sorrows end

Silver glitterings



‘To pure and perfect day’-James Montgomery



‘The flight of song’-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



The scrap book

The first bud



Grass and flowers

But the cloud of you



‘In the heart of the god’-Ted Hughes



Drunken euphoria

Unwritten poems



A little bit crazy



Burning up calories

Crying and no loss



‘Safe and chrysalis in our sleeping bags’-Ted Hughes



The sun and its changing colours



So evil it thrills you

Then it kills you



Desperate days and weepings



‘My head a little crystal’-Ted Hughes



A foundation in God



Patient study



Looking for the truth



A raft with which to cross a river



‘Cease to do evil:

Learn t do well:

Cleanse your own heart,

This is the way of the Buddhas



At the precipice



The breeze and the moon

A little tune



The flower arrangement




No comments:

Post a Comment