Saturday 4 July 2020

Its raining


Its raining

I’m fainting

I’m waiting



Addressing the initial hunger



The shadow of his wing

Fear of everything



Authority in verse

Brightness of brave and glorious words



Poetical spirit



Tender wings at the hate of darkness



The Lady Carey Mariah Carey



The eternal treasure of photographs

The ocean is in your eyes



A beam of beauty

As my niece and nephews entered the house



Rare perfection,Couplement



‘The greatest strength is gentleness’-Iroquois



The silence of a setting sun

The gentle people



Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness



Rooted in the past

Some memories really last

I was never really good at maths



Sincere friend

Honest and gentle



‘Kiss your smiling mouth and eyes’-Catullus



‘A girl of bloom’-Catullus



Lord of the sky



My chest a flutter

Those words you utter



The city for you?

New York



A twinge of compassion?

Put it into action



Purple sheets

Smelling sweet



‘The glow of the sun’-Catullus



Nourished with love,a dove



The size of your sin?



The towering woods

Smelling the buds



The shepherd of my life

I want to be your wife



In the presence of the wicked

Searching for a new compassion



I worship in spirit and truth



‘There is spirituality in a smile,

In generous words,

In an act of kindness,

In courtesy’-Frank Topping



The opportunity to start again

The path that leads to you heaven



The street of heaven as a child



All colours and mothers



Quiet as a daisy

A little baby



I watch,

Heart strings




No comments:

Post a Comment