Saturday 4 July 2020

Thrive on comedy


Thrive on comedy

A ripple to the show



On the road to the palace

Unbidden by time



‘Your love was illusion

A passing rainbow’-Maria B.Hayden



The leaves of the cedars



Rain-dark day

A world of dew



The lotus petals sitting on the water



‘Soft sea of milk’-Anon



By the roses

The hearts of all



An eccentric orbit!



Sunset glow makeup



The spiral of anxiety

The gift of family



Days of togetherness

The best of us



Necessary roles



Each day is fresh and unblemished

Clean and pure



Perfect your life



‘The red men’-American Indians



A shining message of God



The Lights

The sun is a luminous shield

Borne up the blue path

By a God

The moon is the torch

Of an old man

Who stumbles over the stars’-Eda Lou Walton



Dying,dying,dying

I look at the sky

Where do I fly?

Where do I apply?

Don’t want to be working and hurting

I don’t want to lie



Playing music



Bought Shirley Bassey on LP

From a market stall



I trapped myself in four walls

But my heart was in holes

I couldn’t connect with a living soul

And then he called

But something was wrong

I couldn’t write a song



A amethyst bird

A beautiful songbook



‘A love that never fails

A hand to pick you up

Never here to mock you

Always to build you up’-Anon



A peaceful dove and candles



Find your warmth and spread it



Living in the rain



Your dark days and broken soul will one day fill with light



The potential for true joy is in you



The glow of others

To figure out our light



Give your all

Inside a heart beats magic


No comments:

Post a Comment