Saturday 4 July 2020

Real stuff


Real stuff



I’m gonna stop talking about boys and weight

The coronavirus outbreak

We should be wearing face masks and

Washing our hands

Not worry about a few pounds

We are all stuck within four walls

Hearing about the death toll

But we clapping and praying for a good cause



The deep workings of love

I take another look



Love is a beautiful thing

I listen to you sing



There was no tenderness

No kissing,no gentleness



‘From the tree tops with sunrises

And the fields with sunset’-Jennae Cecelia



‘In the midnight moon’-Jennae Cecelia



‘The loudness of life’-Jennae Cecelia



‘Beautiful things can grow’-Jennae Cecelia



The summer smell of the woodlands



The necklace of songs

You have so many charms



The breeze brings a melody

What is my destiny?

His eyes were heavenly



I touched the tender green leaves



Flowers of every kind

A sweet smile



Walking in the sand

Gloriously



‘Whispers in the ear of eternity’

-Rabin Dranath Tagore



The first glow of sunrise

The last sigh of sunset



Be it a flower or a song



Rhythms of my verse

Perfectness



Spiritual joy springs

Tadpoles and water rings



I called him unending blue



My heart remember my first doll



A soul’s quest for identity



I wanted to unlock a part of me



Monet’s

The waterlily pond

Inspired a song



Reverie,the heart of me



If



‘If the world began tomorrow,

I would gladly take the sorrow

I would place my hand in yours

Leave behind uncertain wars

I would gather stars and moon beams

And the most beguiling dreams

Wrapped in my love so true

I would gave them all to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment