Saturday 4 July 2020

There's ladybirds and butterflies


There’s ladybirds and butterflies

They are always a lovely surprize

Is it time for afternoon tea?



When the breeze makes the curtains dance

I wonder if there is a chance

I will feel peace and silence



Because God,you are there

The breeze is in my hair



It’s been so long since I’ve been to the cinema

Sometimes a film can be pivotal



If I was to go Outerspace

I would carry a photo of your face

I would smell your shirt,always



On the beach/On the park

Every week

Running around with red cheeks

I can feel the sand on my feet

An ice lolly in the heat



I take a seat on the swings

Look at my mood ring

Then we have a picnic

Sandwiches,pies and biscuits!



I put on some lipstick

Hoping for a little kiss

That moment when you ‘just click’



I put on some perfume

Looking up at the moon

The stars will come out soon



I think you are delightful



Push me faster on the roundabout

If you want me you will have to shout

I love it when I’m playing out

And a mint chocolate viscount



Sand in my pants

When it is too hot

I have to dance



Sand in the car

All over my banana!



A special job

Or a job I can make special



I want to drive again

I want to describe and make a good friend



For survival

The Bible


For survival

Your arrival



For survival

An eyeful!



My life long rival?



I want to get up and sing

But I can’t remember anything



I want to write on my keyboard

Ride in the surf

Have my own book at the bookstore

Feel some self-worth



I want to be able to perform

I want to be reborn



I wish I had a washboard

I wish I was adored



I just remember moments on the ward

It was cruelty

It was cold



My heart poured

But I was unsold






No comments:

Post a Comment