Saturday 4 July 2020

Not laughing computer tapping


Not laughing computer tapping

This job is not enough

I make the coffee,I make the tea

It’s better when I’m busy

Trying not to drink anything fizzy



I wanna work late at night

I wanna write

I wanna keep that candle light

Imagine am historic fight

And smile at the morning birds

As I write down simple words

If I could be so lucky



Scared of the funfair

Scared of sand storms in the air



A little dance

Just take a chance

Then your hands are in my pants!

It was a glance in NorthWest Lancs!



Roses are red

Violets are blue

We smile at each other

When you coo!



So I didn’t get a card

No one wants my heart

A kiss would be a start



I used to play Mozart

I used to follow the charts

And I went down to the park

To sing with the larks



Rejected?

More re-directed



The perfect love

Watching a sunset

Sharing woes you both know



A perfect kiss

Watching a movie we will probably miss!

I saw you in the mist



A perfect hand

Watching the birds

When drinking was new

When my heart followed you



I dreamed I was washing up

I dreamed you held my waist

Kissed my neck I was in luck



I dreamed of petals on my bed

I dreamed you saved me from a death



I wish you were a choir in my head

But I think there is a battle instead



I wish you were an Angel

Making all the pain go

Protecting me from rainfall



When a dolphin flies

I can see your eyes

When you say goodbyes

It goes in like knives

When its purple skies

Do you see me rise?

Do you have many wives?

Do you have many cries?



When the Owl glides

Do you think he’s wise?

Would you like a ride?

Would you pick my side?



Once a rainbow is admired

We can sit beside the fire

I want to Inspire

I want to Empower



Waking up

Shaping up



A friend

What did I do wrong?

Our own island

We could be singing a little song




I need you on long-term lend

We could be two true delicate wrens

Don’t want our love to blow away,to wash away



A beautiful kitten

Quietly sitting



The Great and Wicked City

Emerald City



Gratitude in rhyme

A nice time

No comments:

Post a Comment